1.2 If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us using the contact details
set out at www.horatioinvestments.com and we will do our best to answer your questions.
2. Personal Information Collected
2.1 We will collect the following information from you:
- 2.1.1 name and job title
- 2.1.2 email address, postal address and telephone number
- 2.1.3 demographic information such as preferences and interests
- 2.1.4 other information relevant to the determination of an investment by us in your business
- 2.1.5 if you contact us, a record of that correspondence.
2.2 Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then we will not be able to offer you any investment.
3. Use of this Information
3.1 We will use this information in order to:
4. Sharing this Information
- 3.1.1 determine the suitability of your business for investment by the Directors of the Company
- 3.1.2 process and consider applications submitted by you
- 3.1.3 send you information about the Company
- 3.1.4 verify your identity
- 3.1.5 carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company
- 3.1.6 carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our Site
- 3.1.7 obtain your general views or comments on the Company.
4.1 We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
4.2 In addition we may pass your information onto one of our carefully selected business partners or to other carefully selected third parties to enable them to review your business for investment by us or oversee the Company’s investment in your business but only if you have given us permission to do so. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
4.3 Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
6. Changes to Your Details
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, you may do so at any time by contacting us as set out below.
We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
8. Linking to Third-Party Websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions. In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
10. Contact Us
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to us at Horatio Investments Limited, Unit 8A Landmark House, Wirral Park Road, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 9FR.